Thursday, March 25, 2010

A 3 hour tour

SO.... it's been exactly 1 year since I've been laid off, and while I can't say the last year has been professionally productive, it has been amazing. At this time last year, I honestly thought the life I had planned was over, and depending on what you think of me, it is. The last year has been humbling, humiliating, discouraging, and often times depressing. Right now I feel like everything and anything is possible ( I really hate bringing up KG and the 2008 Celtics, but it was unavoidable).  This is a good thing, it's been a fun year. Here's to not knowing where I'll be in 12 months; I'm excited.

Thanks for sticking around.




ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your picture, you looks so nice and beautiful. Great post! Thank you for sharing.

    Alaska fly fishing lodge | Los Angeles Self Storage Pods | Vodavi Starplus Phone Systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit this fail blog! http://hotfailblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei there !
    Amazing blog you got )
    Maybe you would like mine : http://joyarena.blogspot.com -
    unique photage and cool videos

    ReplyDelete